Why Use Multichannel Marketing Solution Companies
The business industry is very competitive, regardless of the type of business, but this is even more true when it comes to the insurance industry. The insurance and financial market has grown tremendously in the last few years. This is why a digital marketing plan for insurance agents and other financial businesses is essential if a company expects to be successful. Unfortunately, some companies struggle to find the best agency to perform their marketing for a number of reasons. One reason that many companies struggle to find the best marketing agency is that there are so many marketing agencies available that a company might become overwhelmed due to the sheer number.
This might lead a company to choose the first one stop digital agency on the list, which might not always be the first choice. However, if a company opts for multichannel marketing, then finding the right agency is no longer necessary, as this type of marketing is a great way for any company to take their business to the next level. In terms of marketing, this is a great way to reach all of your customers through various different channels.
What is Multichannel Marketing?
Multichannel marketing is a cutting-edge new way to engage customers in an interactive experience via a merging of different direct and indirect marketing avenues. These various marketing avenues include but aren’t limited to mail order catalogs, direct mail, email, mobile devices, websites, retail stores, and so much more.
Many well-known companies are thriving after implementing successful multichannel marketing campaigns. Here are overviews of some of these multichannel marketing solution companies and how they utilize this wonderful way of marketing what they have to offer.
Examples of Popular Companies who do Multichannel Marketing
Bank of America – everyone has heard of this popular bank, but why are they so highly ranked? It’s not merely the products and services that Bank of America offers, but it’s the way they implement their multichannel marketing plan. Bank of America has gone above and beyond to ensure that its customers are able to enjoy a smooth and continuous experience, regardless if they’re banking in person, online, or via their mobile device.
This makes customers feel important as well as fully supported, and it enables them to manage their finances with minimal need to reach out to customer service. Customers have a choice as to which financial institutions to do business with, but they frequently choose Bank of America because, due to their dynamic marketing plan, they’re able to exceed the needs of every customer.
Apple – whether you’re an Apple customer or not, chances are you’ve seen at least one of their ads. However, it isn’t merely Apple’s ads that make them successful, it’s a combination of their multichannel marketing efforts. Many Apple customers enjoy ordering their devices and accessories online, but when they need assistance with an issue, instead of calling or chatting with an agent, they can visit one of Apple’s many physical stores for immediate support. Furthermore, whenever visiting these physical stores, customers aren’t pressured into making a purchase that they hadn’t planned on making as many other businesses do.
Apple also remains consistent with the customer support that it provides, regardless of what it’s providing, which helps customers to feel not only supported but also secure. This increases customer loyalty and also word-of-mouth referrals.
Under Armour – this sporting product giant has developed a top-notch multi-channel marketing plan that focuses on the customer as well as personalization. Through the use of social media marketing by featuring well-known celebrities, Under Armour has expertly combined this with its other cutting edge marketing strategies, which has improved its success ten-fold.
Everyone likes personalization, and another reason why Under Armour is one of the most successful companies in the industry is due to its app, which offers customers personalized recommendations based on past orders or items that they’ve shown interest in, which makes this company so highly-rated.
Starbucks – there are a number of people who enjoy drinking a fancy cup of coffee on a daily basis, and Starbucks is one of the many businesses in the industry that has capitalized on that fact. However, Starbucks isn’t just any barista, as they have got their multichannel marketing strategy down pat, which has made them one of the leading coffee houses in the industry. How have they done this?
First of all, Starbucks shows great appreciation for its employees by providing them with great benefits, even for part-timers, ample time off, and fair pay. If any company expects to be the best in the industry, it must have the best employees representing them, which is what Starbucks does well. Secondly, Starbucks offers many exciting rewards to customers in order to encourage customer loyalty. Customers love receiving free coffee and other items, so their rewards program has been very successful. In fact, Starbuck has been voted as providing the absolute best customer service loyalty rewards program in the industry.
Not only does Starbucks offer some of the best-tiered customer loyalty rewards, but redeeming their rewards has been streamlined, so all they have to do is use the app to pay for beverages and food using their reward points. There is no need to even enter a Starbucks dining room if the customer doesn’t desire to, as the customer can pre-pay for their own using the app and then head to the drive-thru and pick it up. Customers of Starbucks have busy lives and are often on their way to work or school when purchasing coffee, so the opportunity for such a quick and hassle-free experience is much appreciated by customers, and it’s one of the many things that keep them coming back again and again.
Here you have a list of some of the most successful companies in the world across various industries who are using multichannel marketing. That is because working with agencies or companies that offer all different channels of marketing know that is what it takes to help grow your business. Gone are the days of being able to just do SEO, or only do email marketing. You need to invest in a multichannel marketing solution company so they can help you expand the number of customers you are reaching
Multichannel Marketing Solution Companies and What They Offer
Regardless of what type of business you have, your company has the potential to be just as successful as the above-mentioned companies. Just because your company may not be as well-known as Apple, Under Armour and many other major companies doesn’t mean that your company can’t someday be in the same league as them one day.
Choosing the correct choice out of all the multichannel marketing solution companies is important, and here are some types of marketing that could be included in your multichannel marketing plan.
Part of Your Multichannel Marketing Plan
- Website Design – not everyone is a professional website designer, and if you have no experience designing a website, there is no need to worry. Most top-notch multichannel marketing solution companies offer professional web design services as part of a package, since having a strategically-designed website is essential for any company’s success.
- Direct Email Marketing – this smart form of marketing entails launching an email campaign that is sent directly to subscribers. This enables the company to successfully forge a relationship between the company’s brand and the customers. Establishing a relationship in this manner is important, and once the relationships have been successfully forged, a company usually experiences a great deal of success.
- SEO – according to marketing experts, SEO, or search engine optimization, is the most fundamental part of digital marketing. Any one stop digital agency will explain that numerous web searches are conducted on a regular basis. Every second, thousands of searches are conducted online by individuals seeking the exact products or services that your company offers. SEO targets those individuals, and when they type certain keywords, your company’s information will be retrieved ahead of competing businesses. This dramatically increases the chances that these individuals will visit your website, which has a good chance of becoming a sale. SEO for insurance agents is a perfect way to get ahead in the financial industry and boost traffic to your website.
- B2B – business to business is when one business creates a partnership with another business for the purpose of mutual benefit. B2B has the potential to significantly increase the number of loyal customers that conduct business with all companies involved. A good example to explain how this strategy works is how the tech giant, Apple, utilizes the B2B marketing strategy to keep its empire successful. Apple does not produce its own chips that are used in their devices, but they instead outsource them from Samsung. So, when Apple benefits, so does Samsung.
- PPC – PPC, or pay-per-click, works in a unique and often successful manner. A company places ads on the internet, and they pay each time someone clicks on these ads. The advantage of PPC is that this form of marketing enables businesses to control their budgets since they only pay for each click. Because of the way PPC works, businesses are able to reach only their target audiences, which is exactly what any company wants. There’s no need to waste money and time advertising to non-target audiences, and PPC eliminates this problem.
- Social media – social media apps are used by billions of people on a daily basis, which is why they are a goldmine when it comes to reaching your target audience. Ever since the beginning of social media, companies have been using them to successfully grow their businesses, and you need to invest in this form of marketing if you hope to reach the success levels of many well-known businesses. Reaching prospective customers through social media can be as easy as making several posts via Twitter or even Facebook, but these “simple” posts have the potential to drive numerous customers to your product or service.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – this form of marketing entails increasing the number of visitors to a website or those who have shown interest in your product or service and changing them from mere information seekers to actual customers. How can you do this? It’s a relatively easy process, and once you attract interested customers to your website, that’s usually the first step in the conversion process. Once the interested parties visit your website, they could make an immediate purchase. If not, the website itself is able to obtain the visitors’ contact information, or the customer may provide it, so you can follow up with them in case they didn’t make a purchase.
Although these are just a few of the ways that you can market to your customer there are so many more that you can decide from. The important thing is to work with an agency that understands your market and what channels will be the best to market to your customers.
Here Are Some Facts About Multichannel Marketing Solution Companies
Multichannel marketing solution companies can help you reach all areas of your target audience, significantly increasing your chances of success.
This form of multifaceted marketing is more effective, the more channels you have. And the more channels you have, the better your ROI, or return of investment. That’s the main purpose of the game, to increase your ROI and then make as much money beyond that return as possible.
Customers are far more likely to buy a product from a company that has made contact with them more than once. Meaning, that if you are buying a product and you have to pick from a company that you have never heard from or one that you hear on the radio, see on billboards, see on TV, or even find on Google you are much more likely to buy that product.
How to Implement your Multichannel Marketing Solution
First of all, you need to develop a marketing strategy based on the buyer persona/target market. Next, you must decide what channels will work best for your business as well as what to invest in. The multichannel marketing company will then develop your customized marketing plan, and your agency will be monitored and analyzed on a regular basis. Any necessary adjustments will be made when and if the marketing agency feels it’s necessary for optimal success.
Multichannel Marketing is Huge in all Industries, Especially the Financial Industry
One reason why multichannel marketing is such a necessity for financial companies is that they have such a large target market, so they need to use various channels to reach all of the markets. Accountants, insurance agencies, and financial advisors are some types of companies that could significantly benefit from multichannel marketing. Even if a company has no idea how this type of marketing works or which plans would best benefit them, the marketing agency can walk the company through the process, step-by-step, explaining everything and making recommendations based on the company’s goals and target audience.
Numerous companies in the financial industry can benefit from marketing automation for several reasons. First of all, those who own financially-based companies are often very busy and they have no time to constantly keep watch on any marketing strategies that they may have implemented.
That’s the beauty of insurance marketing automation because once the marketing company develops and implements the plan, everything is automated and all you have to do is conduct business like usual. You will receive regular updates on progress, as well as when and if your advisor feels that your plan requires some tweaking. There is absolutely no reason for you to do any work on marketing, as your agency will handle everything and only contact you when necessary.
How Every Business Can Benefit From a Multichannel Marketing Agency
Since multichannel marketing consists of so many different facets, it’s easy for it to be effective for every type of business out there. All businesses need to do is determine their goals, and their budgets, and then one of many multichannel marketing solution companies will customize a multichannel marketing plan based on the information that was provided. This customized plan should give any business the advantage when it comes to reaching as many prospective customers as possible.
So, if you’re looking for the smartest and most successful way to build your customer base, then insurance marketing automation is the way to go. All you have to do is find one of the best multichannel marketing solution companies to develop a customized marketing campaign for you, and then you will be on your way to being more successful than you ever dreamed of. The One stop digital agency that you choose can assist you with insurance agency website design, and so much more.